What do Tattoos say about you?

Tattoos are very controversial in dating. Let’s discuss:
Flema- “I adorn my body to share the beauty I have found with the world.”Andrew- “People get pressured by their peers to get tattoos because they think they are buying acceptance from the small group that surrounds and judges them that they hang out with. In reality, that small group with tattoos represents only 1/2 of 1% of the world and the other 99% of the world is, always and forever, going to think you are “easy sex”, “have poor judgement”, “mercurial”, and are “flakey” and a “loser”. Your flaky friends with tattoos will eventually have their own poor judgement and become mercurial and dump you and you will dump them. Then all you have are the tattoos, regrets and judgement from the entire rest of the world. It will cut out the jobs and income you can get.The kinds of people that will try to date you are those just looking for sex… so why, exactly are you getting those tattoos?”

Sima- “I express my sharing of my art by placing my own art on my body”

Do Tattoos say you you are sexually “Easy”?

– Studies say Tattoo people are more likely to be easily Influenced: Most people decide to get tattoos because of peer pressure

– Studies say Tattoo people have poor impulse control: The decision time can often be measured in minutes.

– Studies say poor impulse control is tied to out of control addiction center in brain function.

– Do easily influenced people with poor impulse control have more sex? YES!

– Many women with tattoos say there is “nothing sexual about Tattoos, they are just body art”

– Many men say it is the “sure sign of slut soul!”

– Who is right?

– What to do…?

tattoos

 

Advertisements

One thought on “What do Tattoos say about you?

  1. […] original content, but rather, is directing traffic to a number of 3rd party sites across the web: https://streisandeffectnews.wordpress.com/2015/07/26/what-do-tattoos-say-about-you/ WordPress.com does not allow sites that are created for the purpose of directing traffic or […]

    THERE ARE NO THIRD PARTY SITES BEING DIRECTED TO. THAT PHRASE IS A SCAM BY POLITICALLY MOTIVATED WORDPRESS INTERNS WHO SEEK TO CENSOR THE NEWS ON ORDERS FROM THEIR CAMPAIGN FINANCIER BOSSES. THAT CENSORSHIP IS ILLEGAL AND CAN RESULT IN A WINNING LAWSUIT AGAINST EACH AND EVERY PARTY WHO CENSORS OUR PUBLISHERS AND AUTHORS.

Comments are closed.